- Consultancy and Advice
- Desktop Computers and Laptops
- CCTV, Telephone Systems
- Printing Solutions
- Peripherals, Accessories and Consumables
- Software (EPOS / SAGE / Microsoft)
- Online or Remote Support, Onsite Services
- Support and Maintenance Contract
- UPS Back up
- Security Solutions (ESET/ Norton / Exclaimer)
- Network Solutions – (cabling or wireless / servers and workstations / installation services)
As Microsoft Partners; we have vast experience in solutions-focused approach in IT for small and medium sized enterprises. All our solutions are designed to suit your needs and budget, but above all to make sure you can focus on your work rather than your IT.
CW can advise, install and support your business on all ICT issues, whether it be servers and workstations, network security (firewalls, virus protection, backups), remote networking (ADSL, VPN and Internet access to email), telephone / internet telephony systems (VOIP) , EPOS systems, network infrastructure and computer hardware or software requirements. We understand that each client is different and therefore we tailor our services to each client’s individual needs.
- Ensure business have right IT equipments / affordable cost / backed by high level of IT support and customer care/ expanding team of experts / to enable them to run their business efficiently and productively
- Our aim is to help our clients achieve greater efficiencies from their IT systems by building long term, confident business relationships with clients and really getting to know their needs and requirements.
- Clients are unburdened from the complexities of IT / managed by Microsoft accredited team / from initial consultation / to product deployment / thru to complete systems management.
- As technology advances / so is our knowledge in identifying new and more innovative solutions / meet growing demands for implementing new technology as real business solutions
When you decide to place an order with CW you can be assured that you will receive the ultimate in service. From setting up of PC Workstations through to network cabling, and server implementation our projects are managed by our experienced Project Managers. They will ensure that you are kept fully informed at all stages and will liaise with the CW engineers to guarantee a smooth installation.
Whilst clients are drawn by our technical expertise, our real value lies in our capacity to use that knowledge to produce real business benefits. By integrating our expertise with the resources, tools and operational capabilities from our own organisation as well as through our network of alliance partners, we are developing IT solutions that meet our clients’ needs