With a wealth of experience in not just technical areas but in business in general, our consultants are able to recommend, source, install and support a wide variety of hardware and software to enable our clients to gain a competitive advantage from the use of IT.
Consultancy is the initial key stage of IT deployment whether this is an upgrade, complete system or general advice on how IT can benefit your company.
Every business is different but through consultancy we can recommend hardware suited to each businesses. Providing businesses with a choice of leading brands technology.
We understand every business is unique and so every IT solutions we deliver is also unique, designed with that one business in mind.
Offer extensive range of services which can be ‘pick and mix’ to create the ideal technology package for your business.
Clients are able to select appropriate service for their business when required by adding further options as and when their business expands.
A periodic review of your current system identifies opportunities for enhanced performance and efficiencies. Our team of IT professionals has extensive knowledge and experience of IT issues and will recommend the best solutions for your company.
CW Sales Consultants are able to advise on the most suitable combination of products to satisfy the requirements of you – our customer.
- meeting with clients to determine requirements
- workingwith clients to define the scope of a project
- planning timescales and the resources needed
- clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- travelling to customer sites
- liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation
- defining software, hardware and network requirements
- analysing problems and making recommendations
- developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems
- presenting solutions in written or oral reports
- helping clients with change-management activities
- project managing the design and implementation of preferred solutions
- purchasing systems, where appropriate
- designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems
- preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers
- organising training for users and other consultants
- being involved in computer sales and support and, where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organisation