Printer Sales – Epson / HP printers
Printer Repair Services – for A3/A4 inkjet printers or laser printers of all brands.
Epson Printers Warranty Repairs (one of the very first Epson Express Centres in Ireland) ; link http://www.epson.co.uk/Service-centres
Introducing the new EPSON permanent exchange warranty July 2002 saw the introduction of a new standard 1-year permanent exchange product warranty, which means that in the unlikely event of a fault occurring, your printer will be repaired or exchanged with a replacement. And now, with the introduction of Epson Express Centres, this process will be faster than ever.
EPSON Express provides customers with access to free, face-to-face problem assessment and advice from our EPSON-trainedprofessionals. Depending onthe diagnosis, you will benefit from simple trouble-shooting, speedy product repair or even replacement. We also stock a comprehensive range of retailconsumables and accessories to get your printer restocked with ink and paper, or to upgrade it to match your latest printing set-up.
If you are experiencing a problem with your new EPSON Stylus inkjet, simply visit the Service Centre and our EPSON-trained staff will put the following step-by-step process into action:
- Warranty confirmed. Your proof of purchase and warranty details will be confirmed and matched to your printer. (Where not applicable, alternative service advice will be provided).
- Reported problem investigated. The printer will be examined and the extent of the problem and possible causes assessed.
- First possible resolution –problem solved for original printer. If no service parts or assembly changes are required, the problem will be cleared. For driver related problems, a copy of the latest EPSON print driver can be provided. There will be no fee for repair or evaluation
- Second possible resolution – printer replaced. If the problem cannot be fixed on the original printer, a permanent replacement will be offered (or you can be referred to the nearest accredited EPSON Service Provider
- Warranty administration. At the conclusion of the process, the EPSON Express service centre will complete a comprehensive service form, and you will be asked to sign and confirm your satisfaction, and to add any additional comments. All existing proof of purchase and warranty details will then be updated accordingly .
Backing up the system – a Fast-track solution
Our stocks of replacement printers are monitored and reviewed regularly, but should a permanent exchange printer not be available, you will be offered either of the following Fast-track solutions:
- Fast-track product exchange. A replacement product will be despatched from EPSON to the Express Service Centre
- Fast-track upgrade. In situations where a Fast-track replacement product is not available, EPSON may authorise an upgrade to the next suitable replacement
Also carry out out-of-warranty repairs for Epson printers
Repair of other brand printers